Effective November 8th, 2019, Integrated Assembly Systems (IAS) has been rebranded as “Mirian Solutions”. Building on our almost 40 years of experience with IAS, we will be expanding to include new complementary services and adding new strategic production facilities and capabilities. While the name is changing, the same team that you have grown to depend on remains the same. Below are some key takeaways from this exciting announcement:
- Mirian Solutions will continue to manage and control the existing production facilities in Canonsburg PA, Hagerstown MD, Las Vegas NV, Chicago IL, along with the two offshore production facilities.
- Mirian’s headquarters will remain in Canonsburg, PA, at the same address IAS was at previously: 3 Four Coins Dr. #400, Canonsburg, PA 15317.
- Mirian’s team is the same team that has served IAS so well for so many years.
- Mirian will offer all services previously offered by IAS, and hold all agency approvals previously held by IAS.
To support the transition to our new company name, the following invoice, purchase order (PO) and billing changes should be expected:
- Any open invoices that you may have from IAS will continue to be paid to IAS when due.
- All shipments made to you as of November 8th will be invoiced by Mirian Solutions.
- Ron Cisler will be contacting you to request that the remaining
open POs that you have with IAS be transferred to Mirian Solutions.
- If this is an inconvenience to you, you may elect to keep those POs open that are in place with IAS and IAS will continue to ship and invoice to you until those POs are fulfilled.
- Any future POs will be submitted directly to Mirian Solutions.
Our team remains committed to providing services to your organization at the highest possible level.
We would like to thank you for your continued business and look forward to a long-term relationship with you. We look forward to sharing news of our new and expanded services and facilities as they come available in the future.
If you have any questions, please contact us and we’ll be happy to discuss this exciting change and what it means for the future.
Thank you again,